We all know the importance of shopping around for major purchases – and insurance is no different. So when you are looking for insurance for your marine trades business, you want the most suitable product to protect your livelihood and at a cost-effective price.
We know that your business is unique to you and that is why you need an Insurance policy that is unique to you. Marine trades is a vast and varied highly specialised industry and as such no two businesses are alike. We offer flexible policies with leading UK Insurers that can be tailored to your individual requirements.
We can quote for a variety of marine trades including: –
- Wet & Dry Marinas
- Vessel storage operators
- Vessel repairers and builders
- Pontoon and marina equipment manufacturers and installers
- Boat Dealers
- Yacht clubs
- Chandlers and maritime equipment suppliers
- Small fishing harbours
- Skippered charter boat rental operations
- Harbour commissioners
- Marine contractors and engineers
Our policies can include cover for: –
- Public & Employers Liability
- Goods in Transit
- Business Handling Equipment i.e. cranes, boat hoists, forklifts etc.
- Builders Risk for vessels under construction
- Business Interruption
- Marine Cargo
Why contact us
- We are not a call centre – you will get straight through to one of our experienced advisors
- We deal with a panel of specialist marine trades Insurers
- Excellent dedicated claims service
- Clear Policy wordings
- Flexible policies
Let us take the hassle out of arranging your insurance. Please contact us now on 0161 641 4909 and speak to one of our commercial insurance specialists who will take the time to understand your business and tailor an Insurance package that protects you when the unexpected happens.